Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– Cheeselabel, Roman Dolesal, Linke Bahnzeile 24, 2483 Ebreichsdorf
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.
Exclusion or premature lapse of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods which can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the trader has no influence;
The modalities set out in this section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with. section “Instruction on the right of withdrawal for consumers”.
Customers are asked to report the return shipment to the seller before returning: Cheeselabel, Roman Dolesal, 1010 Vienna, Grenzackergasse 9/9/4, email@example.com announce the return. In this way, they enable the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods as a prepaid package to the seller and to keep the delivery receipt. On request, the seller reimburses the customer in advance for the postage costs, provided that these are not to be borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the possession of the buyer, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure sufficient protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.